BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

To the Ballet



Nellie is very excited to be able to show you this extraordinary, one of a kind ballet set. I hope you be pleased with not only the workmanship, but the top of the line materials I used to make this for you. The leotard is made of matte polyester taffeta. It is completely lined, and cut on a bias to add depth to the sheen of the fabric. The elastic waist tutu is made of very sheer tulle underlay with a top layer of glittered sheer tulle. I trimmed the bodice of the leotard with nylon sheer roped with faux pearls and used the same trim for her crown. To complete this lovely set, I found hard toe ballet slippers of pink satin. I will also include a pair of soft pink tights that I didn’t want to put on Nellie so that they would be in perfect shape for your dolly.

This 5 piece outfit includes a leotard, tutu, crown, slippers and tights all in a delicate pink for $35.00

1 comments:

Amelie Markik said...

Gorgeous! Love the baby pink color.