BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Choices - Choices!







Here is a verstile outfit that I hope will satisfy the sunflower-lover in you. The sunflower fabric is cotton-polyester blend broadcloth with a polyester sheer dotted swiss shrug or a green polyester crepe shrug and ruffled underskirt. The dress has a vlecro closure in the back, the underskirt has a pull on elastic waist. As you can see, the head band can double as a sash for a very different look. I also made a sun hat with black band and sunflower embellished bow. The hand bag is fully lined and made of the same fabric as the dress, with a sunflower to perk it up. So that you can customize this outfit as you like, I'll price everything separately. You can chose which elements you would like and I will do that post in Etsy, or I'll just bill you directly through paypal if you have an account there.
Sundress & Underskirt - $ 15.00
Hair band, Hand bag, Shrug - $3.00 ea.
Hat - $6.00
Shoes - $7.00

Entire outfit: Dress, underskirt, 2 shrugs, hat, hairband, hand bag, & shoes - $35.00

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute and classy outfit! I love the attention to detail like the little bumble bees on the big sun flowers. I'd stick with the black shrug as opposed to the green one though :)