BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bright Floral dress for 23" My Twinn Doll or 18" American Girl dolls

Here is a dress to brighten up your dolly's fall and back to school wardrobe. The100% cotton floral print in bright yellow, green and hot pink features a fully lined bodice with a back tie and velcro closure, puff banded sleeves, and a full skirt. Hot pink pin dot grosgrain ribbon on the bodice matches the hair tie.  Small yellow bows on white eyelet shoes match the color of the dress.


This bright dress and shoes cost $23.00 and if you would prefer to buy the dress without the shoes, let me know and I will alter the listing to $15.00.

Floral dress for My Twinn Doll

Bright Floral Dress for 18" or American Girl Doll   A similar dress is available for American Girl dolls.  This dress is sleeveless,  has a lovely neckline ruffle, back velcro closing and comes with a hairband, and matching pink flats for $21.00.  If you prefer this dress without the shoes, let me know and I will adjust the listing to $15.00.

0 comments: