BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cherry Spring

I've had a few requests to put my sewing needle to trying some clothes for the very beautiful Carpatina Dolls.  Having some limited experience with my daughters' Magic Attic dolls, and after listening to the nagging of my own Kohanna, Zoe and Tara - I took on the project.
Zoe is here this bright morning to show you my first successful cherry dress and shrug.  The dress has a fully lined bodice, and full back velcro closure with secured bow.  The fabric is 100% cotton, the ribbon trim is polyester.  Zoe's shrug is polyester taffeta.  To accessorize, Zoe added the white hat, detachable organdy ribbon band, and red patent-look  buckle shoes

Our cherry spring / summer dress, shrug, hat and shoes are $28.00.  If you prefer to order the garments separately: dress - $15, shrug - $4, shoes - $7, hat - $6. Although this dress doesn't require it, I can include a white half slip with lace at the hem for $5.  Let me know what you would like to include and I will adjust the listing accordingly.


Cherry Dress

1 comments:

miniature girl said...

This is adorable. Just hope to get a doll soon so I have a reason to order it :)