BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Striped to perfection

This delicately colored sundress and shrug is simply pretty!  Mari is showing you a pastel striped cotton sundress in a very nice quality  fabric.  Of course, the bodice is lined and closes in the back with velcro.  A full opening makes this and all garments I make easy to change for children and adults alike. To provide a little sun shade, I made a lined lavender shrug to compliment the stripes and rickrack.  Also featured with the set are a self fabric covered plastic hair band, butterfly beads and white patent-look bow pumps.

This complete set is $27.00 for the dress, shrug, hair band, and pumps. Separately: dress - $15.00, shrug - $5.00, Hair band, $3.00 and pumps - $ 7.00.


Pastel Sundress Set

1 comments:

My Dolly's Closet said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm always happy to know that someone likes the doll clothing I make.