BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Versatility for 18" dolls

Sometime, an outfit takes control!  What started out as a "Let's see how this pattern works," turned out to be a really cute and flexible set for both slim and AG dolls.  I found a casual print of woven polyester that had complimentary blue touches.  The top has not only a full velcro closure at the back, but also an adjustable ribbon tie at the neck and elastic sleeves.  Because of the neckline, the top also fits the American Girl size doll as Sandy is all too happy  to show you.  I had a pattern from "Liberty Jane" that I was really eager to try, that flowered fabric was so nice to work with, and I couldn't stop myself.  So, here is also a flirty ruffled skirt with an elastic waist to go with the top to make a two-piece dress, if you like.  The skirt also fits either size doll.... how convenient!  

This great little set is $21.00 for the top, skirt, waist ribbon and the shoes by Sophia's®.  But the shoes are a little loose on the Carpatina dolls.Let me know if you prefer not to buy the shoes.


Versatility for slim 18" dolls

0 comments: