BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunflowers.... Again? YES!

Can't quite get enough of the sunflowers this year, so you'll be seeing more of them. :)  This dress is made to be complimentary to the Bitty Twin / Baby dress I made earlier, so sister or cousin dolls can wear them together if desired.  The fabric for the dress and stripe trim is 100% cotton, the piping is a poly cotton blend and has gold metallic flecks in it. The flower on at the waist is a glued on silk flower over a hand made fabric flower.  The back of the dress also has piping, and a secured bow over a full back opening and velcro closure.  Every dolly wants some hair accessories, so I made a fabric covered hair band with that fantastic gold  fabric and, if I can find my hot glue gun, I'll make a couple sunflower barrettes too.  Black patent-look pumps are also included.  I have the same style in white if you would rather have those.


If your dolly is determined to have this dress in her wardrobe, the cost is $30.00 for the dress, hair band, and shoes.

Sunflower Dress

0 comments: