BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 30, 2012

Other little boy looks for Bitty Twins

I've has a few requests specifically for little boy clothes to fit the Twin, Baby or 15" size doll. Here are photos of some other outfits I carry in the store, but am willing to send out if you see something you are interested in.  Only the green stripe and brown doggie shirt and hand made, the others items are all manufactured.

T-shirts are $8.00 each, the fleece jacket and the blue sweat set are $11.00 each and the sets are $17.00 each.  A shipping cost in USA of $2.50 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional; outside USA $5.00 & 1.50.

If you wish to purchase through Etsy, let me know and I will post a reserve for you.  Or you can email me a descriptions of the items you are intersted in and I will invoice you through Pay Pal. 

stitchnwitch@gmail.com





0 comments: