BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A bit of brightness

I don't usually pick things that are orange - well, except oranges!  :)  I saw this fabric, and it was in my hand before I realized what color it was, and then I couldn't wait to sew it up.  So, here you have the lovely light orange cotton print with ivory butterflies and cocoa highlights made into a yoked skirt.  The hand hemmed skirt has an elastic waist with belt loops to hold the cocoa polyester ribbon tie in place.  To compliment the skirt, I made a t-shirt based on a Liberty Jane pattern, out of ivory cotton single knit with confetti sparkles .  The dragon fly and orange trim are ironed on and not recommended for toddler's dolls. The t-shirt has a full back opening and velcro closure. A fabric covered plastic hair band and custom designed shoes complete this playful set.

The t-shirt, skirt, hairband and shoes are $25.00 

Butterfly skirt set


0 comments: