BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cherries All Around

Lisa is ready for the end-of-school field trips in her sweet cherry capri set.  Her top and capris are made of a breezy cotton border print in one of my favorite patterns.  The top has elastic shoulder ruffles, a full back opening with secured bow and velcro closure; the capris, a cuffed hem, and elastic waist.  We made Lisa a beaded bracelet / anklet from  bright glass beads on stretchy mono-filament.  Her headband is fabric covered plastic. Speaking of hair bands - my grand daughter, Emily, told me that hair bands make cute belts - so I tried it and she's right.  I love talking dolls with my grand girls! Just be careful stretching that hair band around your dolly's waist. Completing Lisa's outfit are red bow pumps. 

To put this outfit in your dolly's closet for her to wear on field trips, will cost $26.00 for the top, capris, hair band, bracelet and shoes.

Sweet Cherry Capri Set





0 comments: