BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring is Made for Green

If it's spring, I inevitably want to sew something springy green.  The amazing ladies at CreateKidsCouture developed this wonderful pattern that I fully intend to overuse!  I made the skirt in my version a little longer than theirs, and added a velcro closure and secured bow to the back so that little fingers will have an easier time of dressing their dollies. If you prefer a full back opening to the elastic back waist, let me know and I can try that the next time I cut this pattern.

Audrey's dress is 100% cotton, with a double layer skirt with hiked side flounce.  As I said, the back fastens with velcro and has an elastic  back waist.  Her head band is plastic.  Beads and tiny buttons embellish the dress, though securely attached, I do not recommend this dress for toddlers for this reason. I will be glad to remove them if you wold like that done.

This lovely dress, headband and shoes can be in your dolly's closet for $ $25.00. 

Spring Green Daisy Dress




0 comments: