BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lime is Lovely


Jessie loves green, so when she saw me making this dress, she begged me to let her model it for you. How could I say "No." to that smile? This dress really is lovely. It is a drop-waist, circular skirted spring dress made of cotton -poly blend with silken embroidery. There is an elastic waist half slip of matching green cotton poly blend. Both the dress and slip are edged with narrow ruffled lace and are further trimmed with delicate rosettes. There is a Velcro closure at the back and on the hairband. I hope you like the shoes that Jessie chose to wear with the dress - they're ivory with a rose on the top. Now I have to convince Jess to take the dress off so you can buy it for your doll! Man - can she pout!
The price of $19.99 includes the Dress, half slip, hair band, and shoes.

0 comments: