BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Hearts Aren't Blue


Rainbow hearts and a stunning blue background make this outfit a real beauty. I loved the print on this fabric to start with and when I found a two-sided quilt to match, I couldn't wait to make it up. So here is my creation on Nellie who makes everything look good. The sleeveless dress is a poly cotton blend, heavy on the polyester which gives the skirt nice body. The low waist bodice is lined and has a back Velcro closure for ease of changing clothes during these busy months. Nellie said the jacket has a nice fit and added warmth for changing weather. She suggested the frosted lime bracelet and I agree that it is a good choice. I'm not sure about the sandals for this time of year, but Nellie said that they work.
So, for $21.99 you can have the sleeveless dress, quilted jacket, hair ribbon ( pre-tied with Velcro closure) sandals and bracelet.

0 comments: