BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

18 inch dolls available

Here are some other American Girl Dolls I have available from my store.  All the girls are in good, clean condition, currently fostering in a non-smoking home.

Because they are used, the appendages, inc. heads are slightly loose, but still snug enough for happy play time.  some dolls have slightly discolored bodies, or marks on vinyl arms or legs. The hair is in very good condition.  All the girls are by the Pleasant Company and are therefore considered retired editions.

 The dolls are sent au-natural, or for $10.00 more, in an outfit of my choice.   Felicity is no longer available through American Girl store and is $225.00, the other two girls are "Just Like You" editions marked "Pleasant Company" are $85.00.
Packing and shipping charge is $15.00.

If you are interested in any of these girls, let me know and I can post more detailed photos if you wish. Please feel free to ask any questions or email me directly - stitchnwitchc@gmail.com.




 



0 comments: