BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kitty Theme dress #1

All my 18 inch girls were pouting last week when our new little baby girl got to show you a kitty sundress and bloomer set,  so I made another set almost the same as little baby's. To forestall any more sad faces, I also made up two others I had cut out. We have lots of smiles now! 

This sundress and bloomer set is sized to fit 18" dolls similar to American Girl dolls.

The strawberries look good enough to munch!  Miss Carissa is happy to show off her new sundress and bloomer set in a popular theme made of cotton broadcloth. This dress slips on (No back opening), the shoulder ties are adjustable, and the bloomers have elastic waist and leg openings to accommodate different sized dolls, or even a favorite stuffed friend. To help your dolly or furry friend feel extra special, an elastic hairband is included.


This set includes the sundress, bloomers and hairband for $16.00. Shoes are available for $6.00 if you let me know you are interested I will change the listing.

Kitty Dress #1

0 comments: