BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 15, 2013

One of a kind quilt

Every so often, I get the urge to quilt.  I usually only quilt small things like pot holders or pillow tops that I can carry with me.  I like quilting for my dollies because I can put a great deal of detail into the work without getting tired of the project.  A generous e-friend sent me this quilt top and I took up my needle with glee.  The lines of the one piece rag doll quilt design are all hand quilted through the poly fiber batting and backing.  The pillow is hand quilted through the top, batting and backing, then filled with poly fiber fill.  The mattress is filled with high-loft poly fiber batting.  Approximate sizes: quilt - 21" x 21" square, pillow - 5.5" x 8", mattress - 21" x 9.5".

This bedding is an heirloom type treat for that very special little dolly. The one of a kind quilt, pillow and mattress set are $60.00.  I also have various styles of hand made finished or un-finished wood beds available for $30 - $45.00 - just ask and I will photo and post.

Hand quilted Rag Doll Bedding




0 comments: