BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Trend

My girls asked me to find some cute chevron prints for them because chevron is the latest trend.  Personally, I'm a dots and plaid kind of girl, but I did see some chevrons I could work with, so here is a really cute pattern by Melody Valerie Couture made up in a fresh pink and black chevron.

The dress sports an A-line skirt, darted cap sleeves and full back opening with a velcro closure.  The unattached  black satin ribbon at the waist has a fixed bow and velcro closure. To compliment her dress, Audrey chose a black faceted glass beaded necklace and bracelet.  The jewelry is on stretchy mono-filament; the necklace has a lobster clasp. Black velvet strap pumps by Sophia's® are also included.


For the tidy sum of $28.00 your dolly can put this dress, ribbon belt, jewelry, and shoes in her closet!  Purchased separately: dress & belt - $18, jewelry - $6, shoes - $8. 

Pink / black chevron dress

0 comments: