BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 21, 2014

Owls for Spring


My R&D department tells me that owls are still a very popular theme.  I guess so, since I have no problem finding lots of cute owly prints.  This particular cotton print has a very interesting color palate.  I chose the delicate aqua shades and put them together with my new favorite pattern from Pixie Fair to make this super, cap-sleeve dress.  Lydia is enjoying the spring weather in aqua and brown pin dot paired with the owls.  Her dress has a full back opening with velcro closure. matching hair band of fabric covered plastic and glittery ivory shoes custom trimmed with aqua flower appliques. 

To put Lydia's dress, hair band and shoes in your dolly's closet it will cost $24.00  Her dress is $18. and her shoes are $8.

Owl Dress


0 comments: