BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mix & Match Mania - Capris & Tops

I've recently been making some outfits that mix and match with other sets.  So, I'll price the elements separately so that your dolly can put together her special look.  I also have some most fabrics left, so she can request a top, skirt, shorts or capris out of a fabric that is not currently made in that design.

Once your dolly decides what pieces she wants, drop me an email and I will post the outfit on Etsy so she can see what it looks like.

Each piece, top, capris, shorts or skirt is $8.00 A hair band, bows, or floral clips will be included with each bottom.  If you would like a t-shirt that is not embellished, they are $6.00 each.  The t-shirts are not hand made, but the woven fabric tops I did make myself.

Extras: shoes - $7.00, socks - $3.00, glasses - $5.00, hair stuff - $3.00

sitichnwitch@gmail.com



0 comments: