BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love the Plaid


Yes,  I know I already told you about my thing with taffeta and plaids. So, you'll understand when I had to do another set because..... I found Matching Shoes!!!  Ruthie is so proud of me!  Josephina is just the cutest girl and wanted to have the chance to show you this lovely poly-taffeta plaid in a pleated wrap skirt, silver threaded white peasant top and the famed matching shoes.  The skirt and top both close with velcro, the sequin belt also closes with velcro.  To accessorize, we added a glass beaded necklace and bracelet and a fabric covered plastic hair band. How can a girl go wrong with this very chic set?
The skirt, blouse, belt, hair band, jewelry, and matching shoes are $27.00....  gotta love'em so - buy'em!

 Love that Plaid

0 comments: