BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Twinn Style

This is my new friend, Hermione, a My Twinn, 23 inch doll - named so because she reminds me so much of someone else with that name! :)  She's been showing off  a similar outfit at my shop recently, and wanted to show you this one.  You know I love the versatility of skirts and tops because they aren't limited to just one look.  Put a pair of jeans or capris with this top, and it takes on a whole different look, where as - a white t-shirt with this skirt takes it to school or the mall very easily.  So, what I made here is a kicky skirt, elastic waist, with tiers of zebra and ruffles, and a beaded flower embellishment.  The polyester silk top has an extra wide shoulder ruffle with sparkly stones for fun and a back velcro opening. I covered a plastic hairband to match the skirt. 

The skirt, top and hairband are $19.00.  If you want to add the patent-look shoes they are $10.00. 

Zebra Skirt and Top

0 comments: